Sunday, August 16, 2009

Who needs sleep?



Well, we've been home for three days now, and we're sorta starting to figure this out a little bit! Delaney's not up much for sleeping at night, that or she's just hungry all night long (we can't figure out the difference yet)... but we're finding ways to sneak some naps in during the day. Grandma and Grandpa Whitmore helped us from Thursday night through Sunday morning, and Uncle AJ and Aunt Monica showed up with dinner on Saturday night. While Delaney lost some weight initially, she's definitely coming back up to speed! Ollie is doing great!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh she is adorable and I love her name. Congratulations!! Give my best to Kelly and a pat on the back from me for going epidural free.

    P:S: Since I am a huge dog fan I can't miss the opportunity to say your dog is way cute!!

    Kamasha

    ReplyDelete